Vision® Advanced 2286 Incubator
The Vision Advanced 2286 Incubator provides newborns with a highly uniform and stable microclimate over the entire area of the mattress and incorporates technological innovations for treating and monitoring patients with the least handling possible. It has an optical quality, double-wall acrylic hood and a raised, swivel panel for excellent viewing and quick identification of parameters.
The Vision 2286 is a sturdy, high technology incubator, equipped with an in-bed scale, pulse oximeter, humidity control and oxygen servo control, among other features.
Panel with microprocessor control:
• 8.4″ color monitor with graphic parameters;
• 5.5″ monochrome monitor with contrast setting and graphic parameters.
• Fold-down with safety latch;
• Broad doors for front and rear access, facilitating newborn access by two professionals at the same time;
• Five hatches with a simple and silent locking mechanism that can be outfitted with cuff sleeves.
• Steady and smooth inclination system for the Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positions, operated from outside the hood;
• Radio-transparent with an X-ray drawer underneath the bed resulting in less newborn handling;
• Spacious bed which slides out to facilitate patient care;
• In-bed scale able to weigh up to 10 kg;
• Viscoelastic, a memory foam mattress made out of non-toxic and self-extinguishing materials, with a waterproof cover that is easy to clean and disinfect;
• Anti-stress foam mattress made out of non-toxic and self-extinguishing materials, with a waterproof cover that is easy to clean and disinfect.
• Heating: Skin mode and Air mode;
• Simple to operate with raised screen and spin knob for adjustments (color monitor);
• Oxygen servo control;
• Humidity control;
• Integrated SpO2 pulse oximeter.