Panel with microprocessor control:
• 5.5″ monochrome monitor with contrast setting and graphic parameters (version C);
• Easy-to-view blue LED panel (version A).
• Steady and smooth inclination system for the Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positions, operated from outside the hood, or simple external operation with two positions;
• Radio-transparent with an X-ray drawer underneath the bed;
• Bed slides out, which facilitates patient care;
• In-bed scale that can weigh up to 10 kg (version C).
• Heating: Skin mode and Air mode;
• Easy to operate;
• Oxygen servo control (version C);
• Controlled humidity (version C) and passive humidity (version A);
• Integrated SpO2 pulse oximeter (version C).