The EmTherm 3DW is designed to safely warm blankets and irrigation/injection fluids.
Two separate warming chambers, with individual heating circuits and controls enable your varied warming requirements from one point.
The upper compartment has 3 height adjustable shelves for warming blankets etc. up to 70°C. A triple-glazed glass door and full wall insulation helps prevent heat-radiation when the unit is closed, while a unique air-curtain system minimizes loss of warm air when the door is opened, saving energy and preventing an uncomfortable flow of hot air onto the user. For added comfort this chamber is fitted with gentle LED illumination which can be activated as desired.
In the lower segment there are two drawers for warming infusion/ irrigation fluids up to 42°C.
To meet all hygiene requirements the drawers are removable for cleaning and the device is on castors to allow floor cleaning. The base is fitted with edge guards for added protection.
Warming cabinet for the warming up of liquids, fabrics and blankets – cabinet EmTherm 3DW
Features & Benefits:
EM-MED has developed warming cabinets for fluid pre-warming that are practical, convenient and very effective.
Key features and benefits of EmTherm 3DW include:
BEST WARMING PERFORMANCE
- uses latest temperature control regulation technology
- high thermal convective characteristics
- adjustable temperature from 25°C to 70°C according to individual needs
- compact unit with capacity of 300L
- easily operated
- quiet operation
- standby mode
- self-closing doors and drawers
- optional data recording and data transfer possibility
SAFETY & EFFICIENCY
- electronic and mechanical safety mechanism preventing overheating
- fully approved to medical device standards
- optical and acoustic alarms if doors or drawers are left open
- energy-saving insulation
- energy efficient servo controlled heating and ventilation