Mobilization and position changing device for reduced mobility patients.
- Made of aluminum for resistance and lightness matters for its use and handling.
- Pardo’s balkan frame is composed by two curved arcs fitted in both sides of the headboard and footboard and a central bar in longitudinal position through the beds length.
- The set comes with a trapezoidal handle to facilitate the mobility of the patient avoiding further damages.
The balkan frame system use allows the implementation of all traction frames for:
- Positioning, orthopedics, rehabilitation, rheumatology and neurology, as well as to help physical disabilities.
- Healhcare Product
- Alerta Medical
- Pall Medical
- QPark Asia
- Royax Medical
- Stihler Electronic
- ELV & ICT Product
- Rehabilitation & Occupational Therapy